Your Business And Commercial Law Adviser
Every business, large or small, needs sound advice from experienced lawyers to run their enterprise in accordance with federal, state and local laws. At Zimmerman & Walsh, LLP, our attorneys know the economic landscape in their home base of Rockland as well as other cities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We practice commercial real estate law as well as business litigation and transactional law, so our business lawyers are well-prepared to counsel you as you start and grow your company.
Legal Guidance For Every Phase Of Your Business
Our firm is a respected Rockland practice and has worked with many regional companies. Our services for your business may include:
- Selecting a legal business structure
- Drawing up business formation paperwork, including partnerships, corporations and LLCs
- Drafting and reviewing complex or high-stakes contracts
- Creating legally viable buy-sell agreements
- Providing feedback on how to create employee-related materials, such as onboarding sessions or employee handbooks
- Assistance with commercial real estate transactions and leasing agreements
- Representation in business litigation, if needed to settle a dispute
Poor legal planning can wreck an otherwise promising business. Safeguard your investment by meeting with our attorneys before you take the next big step with your company.
Bring Us Your Business Transaction Questions
Hire a law firm that is committed to the community and to your success as you develop your business. Call our offices at 815-981-4841 to set up an initial consultation or use our convenient online contact form.